About The Event
This will be a 90 Minute Reading & Networking Event.
- 10 Minutes of Introductions
- 35 Minutes of Reading
- 45 Minutes of “Networking”
Who is it for?
Will this event be a good fit for you?
- A homebody who enjoys books and networking from the comfort of your home?
- An “overwhelmed” employee or entrepreneur who needs some dedicated time to relax, recharge and reconnect?
- A mom who is looking for a convenient, cheap and cheerful way to take some time for yourself?
- Someone who has gotten accustomed to being inside and now going “outside” seems like a lot of hassle?
- Still concerned about the safety of “outside”?
- Someone who has a business, “side-hustle” or other initiative that you want to grow?
If you resonate with one or several of these, you will likely enjoy this online event. Even if you don`t have a “project” that you are trying to promote, you can still come and enjoy connecting with like-minded people.
Join me on Saturday 1st October to read, relax, and connect.
What you need to walk with:
- A book of your choice to read. (Business, Spiritual, Fiction…anything you feel like reading.)
- Paper and pen (or pencil)
- A fun meal/snack ( To munch on during the event.)
- Time : 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Location : Online/Zoom
- Cost : $30 TTD ( $4.50 USD )
Complete the 2 Step registration below.